Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A place called home?

Some years back when I was  in a deep crisis, I wanted so badly to leave Vienna and lived somewhere else, a place I could call 'home'. But after looking at, searching for, seeing and visiting places and comparing them with Vienna, I came to realize two things:
Donau Turm
Just click on the pictures for a larger  and the next image
First, Vienna was, is, the most beautiful city in the world as I can see from some of the pictures here.
Secondly, 'home' was, and is, not a place, but a state of mind. 
Home, in my opinion, is in your heart, home is when you live in harmony and peace with yourself.


Donau


Freyung Ostermarkt

Setagaya Park

Setagaya Park

 Praterwiese
Millenium Tower
Red Bull Brigittenauer Bucht
Regenbogen Parade

Schönbrunn

Pony See






Baumgartner Friedhof
Christmas market

No comments: